As a company built on the foundations of innovation, sustainability, modern living and community, we’re proud of how we continued to tackle the challenges thrown at us in 2021. In celebration of our team and their continued hard work, here are our top highlights from 2021.
- We were recognised once again by the National House Building Council (NHBC) for excellence, this time in its Pride in the Job Awards. Carl Hess, site manager at our Shepherd’s Rest development, was a proud recipient of the award after being chosen from a field of more than 10,000 site managers;
- We were also recognised as the Hull Building Safety Group (HBSG) Housebuilder Award Winner for 2020-21 and picked up a second award for Most Improved Award for 2020-21; and
- In November we were featured in Building Design Construction magazine. Read the full article here.
- We secured future work for our workforce with the purchase of new land at Cottingham (more information to be revealed in 2022);
- We launched our new website, making it even easier for potential customers to find out more about our developments and the homes available.
- We fitted all our new homes with fibre optic connectivity, which can be further customised by the buyer;
- We sold all 68 houses from Phase 1 of Shepherd’s Rest
- We created the “best sandpit ever” stepping in to help Little Weighton Primary School restore and weatherproof its damaged playground, subsequently doubling the size of the area the children have to play on;
- We expanded our team with the appointment of Jemima Clarke as our new Customer Care Manager and Rich Woodford, as Site Manager for our new Cottingham site.
- Working with Hull College we recruited two new apprentices who began with us in September, developing brickwork and groundworking skills.
As we look to the future, our commitment to strengthening our reputation and striving for excellence remains steadfast. If you would like to be the first to hear about new developments email email@example.com